Our Menus have been planned using input from our children and their parents, we use fresh ingredients and all meals are prepared on the premises by staff who hold a Food Hygiene Certificate. Quite often the children help to prepare the food, particularly on Pizza Day.
- For Breakfast we offer a choice of cereals or toast.
- Lunches during Holiday Times are a hot meal and pudding.
- As the children arrive for After School Club they can help themselves to the fresh fruit salad provided and a drink of hot chocolate or water.
- Teas are a lighter meal such as; beans on toast, bacon butties, pasta soup etc… followed by a biscuit or two
- Water and Cordial are available at all times.